Saturday, October 22, 2011

Certified Zentangle Teacher (CZT)

I was in Providence, RI for the CZT training, and I am happy to say that I am now officially a Certified Zentangle Teacher.  What a wonderful time I had and I feel truly blessed with all the new friends I made.

*What is it you ask?

The Zentangle® art form and method was created by Rick Roberts and Maria Thomas. Zentangle® is a registered trademark of Zentangle, Inc. Learn more at zentangle.com

*Let's have Rick & Maria describe it:

"Zentangle is an easy to learn method of creating beautiful images from repetitive patterns. It is a fascinating new art form that is fun and relaxing. It increases focus and creativity. Zentangle provides artistic satisfaction and an increased sense of personal well being."

No comments:

Post a Comment